加载中…
字体大小:
抓住一缕诗的光芒,看雁阵射透月亮---------评壹束星光的三首小诗
(2010-12-23 17:31:34)
标签:
分类: 抓住一缕诗的光芒,看雁阵射透月亮
    ---------评壹束星光的三首小诗
  齐凤池
   宋代词人辛弃疾曾经写过一首非常棒的词《西江月.夜行黄沙到中》明月别枝惊鹊,清风半夜鸣蝉。稻花香里说丰年,听取蛙声一片。七八个星天外,两三点雨山前。旧时茅店社林边,路转溪桥忽见。明月别枝惊鹊意思是:明亮的月光,惊起在树上栖息的乌鹊,从这一枝跳到了另一枝上。别枝:飞离原来栖息的树枝。这一句的正常词序应该是“明月惊鹊别枝”,调整成后的句子更新颖了。清风半夜鸣蝉:半夜里,清风吹拂枝头,蝉也应和着乌鹊的啼叫声,叫了起来。乌鹊对光线的感觉是很灵敏的,它们在黑暗中一遇到明亮的光线时,往往要惊动起来。而蝉因鹊惊鹊啼、清风吹动枝头,也随之叫了起来。两句写夏夜明月清风和林间景物,有动有静,刻画传神。
  唐代诗人王维也写出了静谧的田园空静美的《鸟鸣涧》;人闲桂花落,夜静春山空。月出惊山鸟,时鸣春涧中。古代诗人和词人强调‘语不惊人死不休’。在使用字和词时,反复咀嚼,直到把‘字’写绝了为止。
  如今,现代新诗写作强调,炼字不如炼句,练句不如炼意。不论古代诗人,还是现代诗人的观点我都赞同。诗歌的语言是关键,当然,还要有美好神奇的意境。二者兼备才能达到美轮美奂惟妙惟肖栩栩如生的境况。
  几十年来,我一直强调这种写作方法,就此,写出的诗歌比较传统。另外,我也写不出新颖明智的东西。只能边写边练,寻找进步的途径,能追上新人的步伐,撵上时代的节奏就很吃力了。
  昨晚,看到诗人凡修又推介了壹束星光的两首小诗,上午我和东篱***里说起此事,我们一直观点,担当起发现,推介,点评新诗人好苗子的重任,为家乡的诗坛做点实事。
  今天我打开了壹束星光的博客,读了她一些诗歌作品。她的诗歌给我的感觉起步很高,基础很好,我认为,她在诗歌的旖旎小路上,有走向深处的必要。对于壹束星光我是十分陌生的,但作品读后,感觉很熟悉很亲切。我在她的诗歌里找到了民族文化的根源和诗歌的血脉。传承民族精髓发扬光大诗歌光芒,让一缕诗歌穿透月亮。应该是诗人追求的走向。
  在生活中挖掘诗歌,在普通的事物中扑捉诗意,是一个诗人必备素质,也是训练的基本功夫。
  物候的雪,六边形的雪,对于每个人来说司空见惯,但从一朵雪花中逮住诗歌的精灵,抓住诗歌的翅膀,就得有诗人慧眼。壹束阳光在描写她目光中的雪是这样的。她是有生命的。干净、纯洁/这个轻盈的小精灵/有着水的身子和天使的翅膀/从我的灵魂里飞出来/飞过山川、河流、无声的院落....../我相信她是农家女。有最轻的骨头/和桂花的香。她的定位,雪是有生命的。它是水的身子,有着天使的翅膀,在空中行走,诗人用拟人的笔法把雪花比成农家的女子,普通到骨头很轻,但有纯洁轻盈桂花的芳香。一朵雪花不可能给人和世上带来什么,但是在诗人的眼里,就像农家淳朴本质的迷人的农家女子闪烁着质朴的光芒。
  【江山】写的大气厚重了,超越了雪花的轻盈。更多的时候,她在梦中蛰伏/在我心里被季节酝酿/她一天天长。八月有香,腊月羽翼丰满/六片小脚一伸一伸/六片小脚是诗人的感受,而且非常新颖形象的刻画出诗人要陈述的核心。我认为:观察生活是一个诗人向世界敞开自我,体验则是诗人把自己以感性的方式投入到所观察的事物中去。现在,天已足够冷了/我要把她们放出来/这条狭长的小巷,就是我的江山/没有强兵骁勇,我只荷锄/那是我的剑戟。良臣忠心耿耿/它在前面为我带路。这样的青石阶/要走多久,才能赶上我的村庄/剥落在高墙内的痛/深宫幽怨,这不能怪我/我已卸甲归田,头戴草帽/草檐下有我的江山。但美人早已不再/我的女人是糟糠之妻/她在帖着鲜红对联的院子里/独自怒放。开成菊花/我就在东篱下耕种,开成桂花/我就在庭院里喝茶/有一种斑驳,是岁月的印痕/所有的阳光都隔在一顶草帽之外/草帽之下,是我的江山。
  诗中容纳了很多表象的内容和画面,时空的跨越从高墙深宫,写到田园。谁是我的江山,在草帽下的视线里,就是诗人最理想的江山。虽然只有江山,没有美人,虽然得到所有的阳光都隔在一顶草帽之外,但我就在庭院里喝茶。人的欲望和现实的满足,就隔在一顶草帽之外。
  对于【江山】这首诗歌的理解,每个人都会有个人的看法,甚至,我的理解和诗人的最初灵感不同。我想也是对的。因为,一首诗歌中的内含不能有局限,要有很大的空间留给读者去想象去填充,这才是诗歌的能量。
  白居易写过一首问刘十九,‘绿蚁新醅酒,红泥小火炉。晚来天欲雪,能饮一杯无’。这是极普通又是很低格的理想要求。有新酿的酒,在大雪来临时,点上红泥做的小火炉,邀几个朋友小聚畅饮,能饮一杯是不足的。而壹束阳光的【晚来天欲雪】给我喜欢喝酒的人,带来很多感慨和联想。初冬,让我看到了一轮巨大的落日被雁阵射透。这个画面和前面我所写的别枝惊雀,月出惊山鸟的意境是吻合的。诗人试问,它们为什么现在才想起南迁/因为,风是甜的,芦花是甜的/一轮明月解开一条江的扣子,这句既新颖又形象。也是亮点。/此刻,我扫除一小块地/盘算着/将红泥小火炉搬来/桌子只有心那么大/新焙的酒用了江水的一半绿色/天慢慢下起了雪/我要去你额头最亮的地方/用手捂热一条路/你的心里就跑出一匹小马驹/趁着月色还在/折一叶芦苇做当年的舟楫吧/一浆一影,在雪地留下热泪两行。
  诗人的晚来天欲雪,完全和白居易的问刘十九不同。诗人有自己的精神寄托,她想用手捂热一条路。再折一叶芦苇做舟楫,划一下留一个影子,最后雪地上留下热泪两行。
  令我没有预感到,晚来的雪,会给诗人留下热泪两行。这也许就是诗歌的力量吧。我曾说过,一首诗歌是用两种东西凝成的,一种是血,一种是泪。泪水是诗人情感的真实流露,而血液总是流淌在离伤口最近的地方。壹束阳光的【晚来天欲雪】给我的感受似乎是相同的。
  读了壹束星光的三首小诗,我感觉很兴奋,信手敲打出不成熟的文字,只做商榷。希望诗人别辜负东篱凡修的一片情意和责任。我写的这些文字仅供诗人参考。
  2010---12---23 抓住一缕诗的光芒,看雁阵射透月亮
——评壹束星光的三首小诗
文\齐凤池

宋代词人辛弃疾曾经写过一首非常棒的词《西江月.夜行黄沙到中》明月别枝惊鹊,清风半夜鸣蝉。稻花香里说丰年,听取蛙声一片。七八个星天外,两三点雨山前。旧时茅店社林边,路转溪桥忽见。明月别枝惊鹊意思是:明亮的月光,惊起在树上栖息的乌鹊,从这一枝跳到了另一枝上。别枝:飞离原来栖息的树枝。这一句的正常词序应该是“明月惊鹊别枝”,调整成后的句子更新颖了。清风半夜鸣蝉:半夜里,清风吹拂枝头,蝉也应和着乌鹊的啼叫声,叫了起来。乌鹊对光线的感觉是很灵敏的,它们在黑暗中一遇到明亮的光线时,往往要惊动起来。而蝉因鹊惊鹊啼、清风吹动枝头,也随之叫了起来。两句写夏夜明月清风和林间景物,有动有静,刻画传神。
  唐代诗人王维也写出了静谧的田园空静美的《鸟鸣涧》;人闲桂花落,夜静春山空。月出惊山鸟,时鸣春涧中。古代诗人和词人强调‘语不惊人死不休’。在使用字和词时,反复咀嚼,直到把‘字’写绝了为止。
  如今,现代新诗写作强调,炼字不如炼句,练句不如炼意。不论古代诗人,还是现代诗人的观点我都赞同。诗歌的语言是关键,当然,还要有美好神奇的意境。二者兼备才能达到美轮美奂惟妙惟肖栩栩如生的境况。
  几十年来,我一直强调这种写作方法,就此,写出的诗歌比较传统。另外,我也写不出新颖明智的东西。只能边写边练,寻找进步的途径,能追上新人的步伐,撵上时代的节奏就很吃力了。
  昨晚,看到诗人凡修又推介了壹束星光的两首小诗,上午我和东篱***里说起此事,我们一直观点,担当起发现,推介,点评新诗人好苗子的重任,为家乡的诗坛做点实事。
  今天我打开了壹束星光的博客,读了她一些诗歌作品。她的诗歌给我的感觉起步很高,基础很好,我认为,她在诗歌的旖旎小路上,有走向深处的必要。对于壹束星光我是十分陌生的,但作品读后,感觉很熟悉很亲切。我在她的诗歌里找到了民族文化的根源和诗歌的血脉。传承民族精髓发扬光大诗歌光芒,让一缕诗歌穿透月亮。应该是诗人追求的走向。
  在生活中挖掘诗歌,在普通的事物中扑捉诗意,是一个诗人必备素质,也是训练的基本功夫。
  物候的雪,六边形的雪,对于每个人来说司空见惯,但从一朵雪花中逮住诗歌的精灵,抓住诗歌的翅膀,就得有诗人慧眼。壹束星光在描写她目光中的雪是这样的。她是有生命的。干净、纯洁/这个轻盈的小精灵/有着水的身子和天使的翅膀/从我的灵魂里飞出来/飞过山川、河流、无声的院落....../我相信她是农家女。有最轻的骨头/和桂花的香。她的定位,雪是有生命的。它是水的身子,有着天使的翅膀,在空中行走,诗人用拟人的笔法把雪花比成农家的女子,普通到骨头很轻,但有纯洁轻盈桂花的芳香。一朵雪花不可能给人和世上带来什么,但是在诗人的眼里,就像农家淳朴本质的迷人的农家女子闪烁着质朴的光芒。
  【江山】写的大气厚重了,超越了雪花的轻盈。更多的时候,她在梦中蛰伏/在我心里被季节酝酿/她一天天长。八月有香,腊月羽翼丰满/六片小脚一伸一伸/六片小脚是诗人的感受,而且非常新颖形象的刻画出诗人要陈述的核心。我认为:观察生活是一个诗人向世界敞开自我,体验则是诗人把自己以感性的方式投入到所观察的事物中去。现在,天已足够冷了/我要把她们放出来/这条狭长的小巷,就是我的江山/没有强兵骁勇,我只荷锄/那是我的剑戟。良臣忠心耿耿/它在前面为我带路。这样的青石阶/要走多久,才能赶上我的村庄/剥落在高墙内的痛/深宫幽怨,这不能怪我/我已卸甲归田,头戴草帽/草檐下有我的江山。但美人早已不再/我的女人是糟糠之妻/她在帖着鲜红对联的院子里/独自怒放。开成菊花/我就在东篱下耕种,开成桂花/我就在庭院里喝茶/有一种斑驳,是岁月的印痕/所有的阳光都隔在一顶草帽之外/草帽之下,是我的江山。
  诗中容纳了很多表象的内容和画面,时空的跨越从高墙深宫,写到田园。谁是我的江山,在草帽下的视线里,就是诗人最理想的江山。虽然只有江山,没有美人,虽然得到所有的阳光都隔在一顶草帽之外,但我就在庭院里喝茶。人的欲望和现实的满足,就隔在一顶草帽之外。
  对于【江山】这首诗歌的理解,每个人都会有个人的看法,甚至,我的理解和诗人的最初灵感不同。我想也是对的。因为,一首诗歌中的内含不能有局限,要有很大的空间留给读者去想象去填充,这才是诗歌的能量。
  白居易写过一首问刘十九,‘绿蚁新醅酒,红泥小火炉。晚来天欲雪,能饮一杯无’。这是极普通又是很低格的理想要求。有新酿的酒,在大雪来临时,点上红泥做的小火炉,邀几个朋友小聚畅饮,能饮一杯是不足的。而壹束星光的【晚来天欲雪】给我喜欢喝酒的人,带来很多感慨和联想。初冬,让我看到了一轮巨大的落日被雁阵射透。这个画面和前面我所写的别枝惊雀,月出惊山鸟的意境是吻合的。诗人试问,它们为什么现在才想起南迁/因为,风是甜的,芦花是甜的/一轮明月解开一条江的扣子,这句既新颖又形象。也是亮点。/此刻,我扫除一小块地/盘算着/将红泥小火炉搬来/桌子只有心那么大/新焙的酒用了江水的一半绿色/天慢慢下起了雪/我要去你额头最亮的地方/用手捂热一条路/你的心里就跑出一匹小马驹/趁着月色还在/折一叶芦苇做当年的舟楫吧/一浆一影,在雪地留下热泪两行。
  诗人的晚来天欲雪,完全和白居易的问刘十九不同。诗人有自己的精神寄托,她想用手捂热一条路。再折一叶芦苇做舟楫,划一下留一个影子,最后雪地上留下热泪两行。
  令我没有预感到,晚来的雪,会给诗人留下热泪两行。这也许就是诗歌的力量吧。我曾说过,一首诗歌是用两种东西凝成的,一种是血,一种是泪。泪水是诗人情感的真实流露,而血液总是流淌在离伤口最近的地方。壹束阳光的【晚来天欲雪】给我的感受似乎是相同的。
  读了壹束星光的三首小诗,我感觉很兴奋,信手敲打出不成熟的文字,只做商榷。希望诗人别辜负东篱凡修的一片情意和责任。我写的这些文字仅供诗人参考。
  2010---12---23
(转载) 分享
已投稿到:
加载中,请稍候......
前一篇:
后一篇:
评论 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论 登录名:
密码:
记住登录状态
昵 称:
分享到微博 评论并转载此博文
验证码:
匿名评论
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。
< 前一篇
后一篇 gt;  
 ***:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正
Copyright © 1996 - 2011 SINA Corporation,
All Rights Reserved
新浪公司| | “当代爱情诗【壹】 - 笑三少的日志 - 网易博客” 的更多相关文章
对诗而言,当然都存在着不同程度的困境,不过,爱情诗显得更为突出,因为只要想到爱情诗,不要说《诗经》以来的格律诗悠久传统给人们根深蒂固的印象,就是现代爱情诗也由于受到译诗中西方浪漫主义思潮的影响而形成固有的感知模式,一旦生发情感,惯性的感慨便油然而生,久而久之,哪怕是生动感人的情感也不免显得空洞、乏味。All those hurting me and exciting me in my lifeAre being a piece of solving cloud in the sky.
2011-05-29
When the king of Sodom desired Abram to share in the oils of the kings, setting before him a most subtle temptation, and one which might have dragged him from the life and walk of faith, Abram fell back on the revelation of God just vouchsafed to him, and said in effect: What need is there that I should do this thing, or receive of thy gold ?All God is mine ;in God all things.God, pleased God;
2011-05-02
双语 诗歌 Farewell, Love别了,爱作者:无心剑
来源:爱思英语。Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,With idle youth go use thy property,
2006-09-18
Beloved, I only love thee!To ble thee, yet renounce thee to thy face.Love not me for comely grace,For my pleasing eye or face,Nor for any outward part,No, nor for my co tant heart, --
For those may fail, or turn to ill,
So thou and I shall sever:Keep therefore a true woman‘s eye,And love me still, but know not why --
So hast thou the same reason still
To doat upon me ever!
2006-09-22
Little Red Riding Hood.I must manage somehow to get both of them.’Then he walked by Little Red Riding Hood a little while, and said,’Little Red Riding Hood, just look at the pretty flowers that are growing all around you, and I don’t think you are listening to the song of the bird ’
With these words, the wicked Wolf leapt upon Little Red Riding Hood, and sto ed a short right to the jaw.
2010-08-15
one word keep for me in thy silence, o world, when i am dead,i have loved.but the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light, --- for thy.my heart long s for thy stars, my god.some day i shall sing to thee in the sunrise of some other world,i have seen thee before in the light of the earth, in the love of man.let me not shame thee, father, who di layest thy glory in thy children.
2011-01-14
wash thy soul with silence.love!i live in this little world of mine and am afraid to make it the
least le . life me into thy world and let me have the freedom gladly
to lose my all.tonight there is a stir among the palm leaves, a swell in the sea,
full moon, like the heart throb of the world. from what unknown sky hast
thou carried in thy silence the aching secret of love?
2006-10-05
They light their own lam and sing their own words in their temples. But the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light, --- for thy name is joy. 285 领我到您的沉寂的中心,使我的心充满了歌吧。Tonight there is a stir among the palm leaves, a swell in the sea, Full Moon, like the heart throb of the world. From what unknown sky hast thou carried in thy silence the aching secret of love?
2006-11-17
'Tis doing good to man. 什么才算是为上帝奉献?035 Do good to thy friend to keep him,to thy enemy to gain him. 对朋友行善以留住他,对敌人行善以争取他。011 Money and man a mutual friendship show:Man makes false money,money makes man so. 钱和人相互为友:人让钱假,钱让人虚。013 Lend money to an enemy,and thou'lt gain him,to a friend and thou'lt lose him. 借钱给敌人能拉拢他,借钱给朋友会失去他。
2010-04-27
I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whi ers in flowers and su hine
---teach me to know thy words in pain and death.Let me dream.But the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light, --- for thy
name is joy.Sweetne of thy name fills my heart when I forget mine---like
thy morning sun when the mist is melted.Let me not shame thee, Father, who di layest thy glory in thy children.
2007-05-18
I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whi ers in flowers and su hine---teach me to know thy words in pain and death. 269.Let me dream. 276.One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead,I have loved. 278.But the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light, --- for thyname is joy. 285.Let me not shame thee, Father, who di layest thy glory in thy children. 307.
2010-04-27
泰戈尔 <<飞 鸟 集>> 131----195<<飞 鸟 集>> 
泰戈尔
我听见有些东西在我心的忧闷后面萧萧作响,--我不能看见它们。When I travelled to here and to there, I was tired of thee, O Road,
but now when thou leadest me to everywhere I am wedded to thee in love.Love!Woman, thou hast encircled the world s heart with the depth of thy
tears as the sea has the earth.
2011-05-29
God gives one command at a time, borne in upon us, not in one way only, but in many;When water is left to stand, the particles of silt betray themselves as they fall one by one to the bottom.Any one of these will break our rest, as one whelping dog may break our slumber in the stillest night, and as one grain of dust in the eye will render it incapable of enjoying the fairest pro ect.
2010-02-06
Come out, my heart, with thy love to meet it.I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whi ers in flowers and su hine
---teach me to know thy words in pain and death.One word keep for me in thy silence, o world, when I am dead, I have loved.But the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light, --- for thy name is joy.Let me feel this world as thy love taking form, then my love will help it.
2011-02-07
2006-09-29
{人生如茶}绿袖姑娘。Gree leeves was all my joy, Gree leeves was my delight: Gree leeves was my heart of gold, And who but lady gree leeves.Thy girdle of gold so red, With pearls bedecked sumptuously: The like no other la es had, And yet thou wouldst not love me.Gree leeves now farewell, adieu, God I pray to pro er thee: For I am still thy lover true, Come once again and love me.
2005-10-21
爱是两个身体中同一个灵魂。&am #13 am #10;于梦与爱中,无所不能。&am #13 am #10;因为你,我的夜晚也充满阳光。&am #13 am #10;真爱,你想要对方的善;浪漫的爱,你要对方的身体。&am #13 am #10;爱是魂之美。&am #13 am #10;幸福爱河中的时时刻刻,胜于平庸生活中的年年岁岁。&am #13 am #10;没有爱,地球就是一座坟墓。&am #13 am #10;我爱他/她,那就是万物之始。&am #13 am #10;两个灵魂一种思想,两颗心脏一个脉搏。&am #13 am #10 am #13 am #10;..... Love the love quotes, tra lated a few in pa ing.
2011-02-12
2010-11-10
Be thou a irit of health or goblin damn""d,Bring with thee airs from heaven or blasts from hell,Be thy intents wicked or charitable,Thou comest in such a questionable shapeThat I will eak to thee: I""ll call thee Hamlet,King, father, royal Dane: O, a wer me!Never Hamlet:If Hamlet from himself be ta""en away,And when he""s not himself does wrong Laertes,Then Hamlet does it not, Hamlet denies i
2011-02-16
利百加就对她儿子雅各说,我听见你父亲对你哥哥以扫说,And Rebekah ake unto Jacob her son, saying, Behold, I heard thy father eak unto Esau thy brother, saying,Let people serve thee, and natio bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother""s so bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and ble ed be he that ble eth thee.ble me, even me also, O my father.
2011-02-19
雅各举目观看,见以扫来了,后头跟着四百人,他就把孩子们分开交给利亚,拉结,和两个使女,And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids.And Leah also with her children came near, and bowed themselves: and after came Joseph near and Rachel, and they bowed themselves.
2011-02-02
Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father""s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:And Abram pa ed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh.And the LORD a eared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who a eared unto him.
2011-02-04
for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said unto him, What hast thou done unto us?thou hast done deeds unto me that ought not to be done.And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing?
2011-02-19
雅各打发人先往西珥地去,就是以东地,见他哥哥以扫,And Jacob sent me engers before him to Esau his brother unto the land of Seir, the country of Edom.And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee:And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name.
2010-08-07
But when tears stained thy robe of vestal-whitene ,And gold profaned thy Capitolian throne,Thou didst desert, with irit-winged lightne ,The senate of the tyrants: they sunk proneSlaves of one tyrant: Palatinus sighedFaint echoes of Ionian song;And so thy thoughts, when thou art gone,Love itself shall slumber on.Whilst yet the calm hours creepDream thou and from thy sleepThen wake up to weep.
2009-12-27
希腊群岛呵,希腊群岛!&am #13 am #10; 你有过萨福歌唱爱情,&am #13 am #10;你有过隆盛的武功文教,&am #13 am #10; 太阳神从你的提洛岛诞生!&am #13 am #10;长夏的阳光还灿烂如金--&am #13 am #10;除了太阳,一切都沉沦!
2010-12-01
A nothing vexed him;and, night after night, he regularly grumbled out a long string of tales agai t Heathcliff and Catherine: always minding to flatter Ear haw""s weakne by heaping the heaviest blame on the latter.I remember the master, before he fell into a doze, stroking her bo y hair - it pleased him rarely to see her gentle - and saying, ""Why ca t thou not always be a good la , Cathy?
2010-10-14
《try》——Asher BookIf i walk would you run 我的靠近会让你却步吗?If i say you""re the one 如果我说你就是我的她would you believe me 你又会相信吗If i ask you to stay 如果我请你留下would you show me the way 你愿意指引我吗?
2010-11-10
难道就因为我一贫如洗、默默无闻、长相平庸、个子瘦小,就没有灵魂和心肠了?我不是根据习俗、常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等,本来就如此!
2010-09-26
I have been 1oving you.Today I 1ove you.Tomorrow 1 sha11 1ove youI makean oath that my 1ove wi11 be ever-1astin9..the one you 1ove..No one in the wodd ever had a 1ove as sweet as my 1ove.There cou1d be noone as true as my 1ove.Why shou1d you break my heart and make me cry?世上从来没有过那么甜蜜的我对你的爱,再也不可能有人那么真诚地来爱你。I1ove thee S0,dear,that I on1y can 1ove thee..
2006-09-29
{人生如茶}爱情太短,遗忘太长。美文也是如此,英文美文专栏走到今天已经很不容易,本专栏已经收录了241篇英文美文,我们只顾着往前走,却忘了回头看看...... 所以从今天开始,将由我带领大家一同去品尝过去,包括美文内容本身,发贴者以及回帖者,还有曾经的老词友,在欣赏美文的同时,让我们也领略下曾经人物......I loved her,and sometimes she loved me too.She loved me,sometimes I loved her too.
2010-09-26
Through the poem the poet""s mind worked in achieving one of the finest and most profound poems in the English language.In 1831 and 1841 he published two volumes of Poems, he met harsh criticism for the first one, and he was finally recognized with the second one, among which there are the dramatic monologue Uly e quot;, the epic narrative Morte d""Arthur, the exquisite idylls Dora, etc.
2011-02-04
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night?Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life;And it came to pa on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also;
2011-03-04
She blushed a little as she wrote this,and gave the letter to Laban,who rode off again to find Gabriel.When Gabriel arrived,Bathsheba knew from his expre ion which words in her note had made him come. He went straight to work on the swollen sheep,and managed to save almost all of them When he had finished,Bathsheba came to eak to him.""Gabriel,will you stay on with me?
2010-11-13
one stood forth eloquently.IX
""Alas, what strength? Opinion is more frail
Than yon dim cloud now fading on the moon
Even while we gaze, though it awhile avail
To hide the orb of truth--and every throne
Of Earth or Heaven, though shadow, rests thereon,
One shape of many names:--for this ye plough
The barren waves of Ocean--hence each one
Is slave or tyrant;
2010-11-11
仙妮亚 唐恩 Shania Twain - Greatest Hits.巅峰专辑Come On Over所带来的格莱美最佳乡村歌曲奖得主You""re Still The One和Come On Over,以及为Shania Twain赢得了格莱美最佳乡村女歌手奖Man! I Feel Like A Woman!,还有这张专辑里诞生出的另外三首冠军单曲Love Gets Me Every Time,From This Moment,Honey, I""m Home,甚至其它几首前五名的热门单曲That Don""t Impre Me Much一个都没有少的汇聚在这张精选里!
2010-05-04
说一些英文的暧昧的短句吧&am #13 am #10 am #13 am #10;  可以做签名的那种
2011-04-13
美轮美奂的音乐诗:肖邦的a小调圆舞曲
美轮美奂的音乐诗:肖邦的a小调圆舞曲。If no love is ,O GOD,What feel i so?And if love is,what thing and whiche is he?If love be good,from whe es comth my wo?If it be wikke,a wonder thinketh me,When every torment and adversitee.That cometh of him,may to me savory thinke;
2007-12-28
Post a video re o e
Post a text comment
fu ybu y2012 (8 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as am
Another beautiful song....my grandmother died three years ago, when I was 10.Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,How great Thou art, How great Thou art.Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,How great Thou art, How great Thou art!
2011-02-08
And the servant said unto him, Peradventure the woman will not be willing to follow me unto this land: must I needs bring thy son again unto the land from whence thou camest?The LORD God of heaven, which took me from my father""s house, and from the land of my kindred, and which ake unto me, and that sware unto me, saying, Unto thy seed will I give this land;that he came unto the ma | | | | 北京六智信息技术有限公司 Copyright 2005-2011 360doc.com , All Rights Reserved 京ICP备05038915号 京网文【2010】0370-002号 京公网安备110105001118号【诗晴曼雨】[TungStar图] 2009.3.18阿佘@《壹电视大奖颁奖礼》
进入贴吧
贴子搜索 |
浏览贴子
吧主: 共有
【诗晴曼雨】[TungStar图] 2009.3.18阿佘@《壹电视大奖颁奖礼》
2009-3-18 18:45
2009-3-18 18:46