If I do #39;t have any part-time job,I will not go to
More entries:
11 Comment 08:56 PM Nov 17 2009
hey,same here
let us word hard together
i believe we will do it
07:03 AM Nov 15 2009
hallo ,I hope we can become good friends,
I love Taiwan, and would like to know the lives of the people of Taiwan 02:28 PM Nov 12 2009
Nicaragua
DO NOT WORRY LITTLE ALINA , LOOK I H***E NEVER BEEN IN USA , BUT I HOPE SOME DAY I WILL VISIT THAT BEAUTIFUL COU***Y , NEVER LET YOUR DREAMS GO AWAY , KEEP TRYING AS HARD AS YOU CAN AND ALL YOUR DREAMS WILL BECOME TRUE ! maybe one day you want to visit NICARAGUA for vacatio and enjoy all beautiful places here if so , my home will be your home as well every friend is more than welcome !
04:13 AM Oct 30 2009
do #39;t worry,my friend.keep your dream in your mind and you will get there tomorrow. of course, there are many ways to get there,
01:54 AM Oct 14 2009
Ukraine
你好! 我比你一样年岁. 可是我不要来美国,我要来中国. 现在我也工作,因为我没有钱来中国.
04:30 AM Sep 27 2009
Lao People's Democratic Republic
To work part-time and be able to afford yourself to the U.S. seems impo ible. However, you have an ambition and that makes perfect motivation. Anyway, I recommend you to seek and a ly for a scholarship. This way seems more potential than to end the trip on your own.
Anyway, these are just my thoughts. Whichever way you choose, I wish you luck for it.
07:48 AM Sep 25 2009
is it over?ur job
06:27 AM Sep 25 2009
hey do #39;t worry
you are young
you have a lot of time 04:45 AM Sep 25 2009
hey GIRL..U CAN CALL ME SIMON . Do #39;t worry . i'm sure u'll do better nxet time !!
04:21 AM Sep 25 2009
United States
03:53 AM Sep 25 2009
United States
Poor girl!cro ed those fingers.
Find English, baby! For information on products for educational i titutio , please visitimagine ull; program ull; share
for an account
username:
pa word: is coming to the
Scratch Community August 1. Get your collab ready!
I want to go back...
to view this project right on your browser!
I want to go back...
2010-02-17 18:30:24
I don't care what anyone says, Im changing my self back to a regular scratcher. I don't want to be on the front page, I don't fa , I don't want thousands of comments, I don't want enemies.
I just want to be a normal scratcher...
let me make this clear; I'm NOT quiting.
shared it 1 year, 5 months ago
397 views,
people love it,
by 1 person, 22 downloads, in
Comments
You need to be logged in to post comments
Add a Comment 1 month, 2 weeks ago
8U I`m kinda an attention hog too, but l still don`t know I exist.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
more power to you! im with you all the way...you love the same stuff as meh! 3
3 months, 2 weeks ago
i love nickelback
6 months ago
O.K. your a normal scratcher in my book :D
7 months ago
U shouldn't feel so bad. It's not ur fault ur famous, u deserve veiws cause u worked so hard. I know that alot of people try hard to get veiws and don't. But u i ire a ton of people! Ur the reson I joined! I tead of feeling bad, u can help people to reach thier goals. Please stop feeling so bad, non of it is ur fault :)
9 months, 1 week ago
don't! just block your comments!
7 months, 2 weeks ago
what 5j12gukI said!
10 months, 1 week ago
I MADE U MORE POPULAR BY WATCHING THIS! OH NOES I IS MAKIN U MORE POPULAR BY COMMENTING WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
10 months, 1 week ago
skystar can you please deleye tht it makes me cry when i read it.
10 months, 1 week ago
it doe t matter that your famous its ok your not selfish you dont understand i wanted atention so i :( stole stuff im not proud of what i did idid it for attention i have almost
no friends i get left out i ..i * iffle*aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im a horribe person
10 months, 1 week ago
I know how you feel except this is on deviantart
But in the end I still felt like a nobody
1 year ago
lyk e ur pictures
1 year, 1 month ago
i dont look at your projects cuz ur famous i look at them to see cuz ur a great drawer and i want to see what u drew next :)
1 year, 1 month ago
dat hard core man
1 year, 2 months ago
Im so glad this i t to loved/remixed/featured eg.
1 year, 2 months ago
:) thanx
1 year, 2 months ago
WHOEVER LOVED THIS UNLOVE IT FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
1 year, 2 months ago
yeah i'm a nobody on scrath2
1 year, 2 months ago
Same, I think.
AM GETTING A LITTLE MORE POPULAR!!!! YAY ME!!!!!1 I WANNA BE LIKE SKYSTAR AND NIKKIPERSON2!!!!!!!! ONE DAY I'LL BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WAIT!!!!!!!!!1
1 year, 3 months ago
I'm a nobody on scratch, nothing i have made ever gets famous, thats not just bad luck, it mea I should try harder, people like me don't try hard, people like you do try hard, and the end result is a great person who makes great projects. YOU put that effort in, So YOU deserve the fame. I don't so I don't get the fame. YOU earned it! You should keep up the great work!
1 year, 3 months ago
Feel good about yourself! i know, this was probably made awhile ago, but, i've seen your projects, they are all great! And, by the way, i love how you draw cats, they're adorable! ^,^
10 months, 1 week ago
i envy the way you draw your cats i wish i had your talent.:\
1 year, 3 months ago
please can this not get front paged...
1 year, 3 months ago
i shell now stop commenting... :)
1 year, 3 months ago
Even if you quit scratch. i would re ect that cuz its not my desision. Nor is it anyone elses. It is yours.'_'
1 year, 3 months ago
You aren't selfish.:( and it is horrible that you think you are but..... Scratch can wait forever. If your going on holidays for a year, don't bring your computer with just to check on your projects. You can go out with your friends as long as you want. you dont need to keep coming back here.... get what im saying? I believe you are a great scratcher, and i would believe you are a great person. If you keep feeling so down on your self then why not have a holiday away from scratch...from fame.
1 year, 3 months ago
Im sorry. You make really really (i mean REALLY) good projects so, even if we stay away from your projects so you don't get on the front page... all the other scratchers will. So.... its kinda go a be hard cuz l love you and your projects... :( sorry for the eech, lol.
1 year, 3 months ago
Do u still want this?
1 year, 3 months ago
yeah, but Kayleigh_Tiger and I talked it over, and have come to an agreement :3
1 year, 3 months ago
1 year, 4 months ago
(if you don't want to be on the front page anymore, then contact the Scratch Team. Longpatrol had this problem too.)

1 year, 4 months ago
I don't get much views, so I envy you. :)
1 year, 4 months ago
you should be very ha y, skystar, about 10 l nominated you 'best scratcher' You make wounderfull projects, and the fact that you would make something like this... most 'famous' scratchers are just to darn stuck up. you are a wounderfull person, skystar. :3 you end so much time on your projects, and you make them as good as you can.
10 months, 1 week ago
i hope you dont mind, but i would nominate you bff on scratch
1 year, 4 months ago
that mea alot :3 thanx
1 year, 4 months ago
That's kind of sad
1 year, 4 months ago
Your just that awesome for being on the front page. Hey, everyone treats me like a jerk. Maybe 'cause I am, and that's because I wanted to be just like you. This is a brave thing you did. And I wish I could do things like that. But maybe it's cause I'm a sucky scratcher and no one wants me around. But people love you and I wish I was like that.
1 year, 4 months ago
you know, this doe t reach the front page because other people put it there. it reaches the front page because it is new and featured
1 year, 4 months ago
you shouldn't delete projects on the front page, just end more time and attention with your pals.
1 year, 4 months ago
I know how it feels. On another we ite, I got so popular that my friends rejected me because I was so busy dealing with cyberbullies that I didn't have as much time with them. I'm afraid for you, Skystar...I'll stand by you. *hugs*
1 year, 4 months ago
i feel u.
1 year, 4 months ago
I'm sure people will understand. Su ort your friends, -Skystar-. Su ort your friends, chat with tham, and have fun, all at the same time!
1 year, 4 months ago
I know how u feel!I am with u there!Firt its like,no one cares about u,then ur popular and u did not want it,u just wanted to be noticed!I went through it through school and at home.
1 year, 4 months ago
It's not your fault. People blame themselves for everything. If scratch i 't what you like to do, I can't hold you back. Your friends wouldn't want you to feel like this. I sure don't.
Whoever commented saying Let someone else have the front page is a jerk. It's your imagination that made you Famou quot;. It's a good thing. You should visit your friends everyday, su ort them.
1 year, 4 months ago
wow. I have always wanted to be famous, but fame can really hurt friendship unle they are famous with you... You are right. I agree with you completely.
10 months, 1 week ago
yeah, i gue i understand. :|
1 year, 4 months ago
For most people, the only time they get on the front page is when they add a new project: and that only lasts about a couple of minutes. I tead of feeling bummed about getting on the front page, think of it like being famous! If you tell your friends you're not abandoning them, they will probably feel a lot better. Be proud for being on the front page because anyone on the front pge is a STAR SCRATCHER. Cheer up 'U'

1 year, 4 months ago
unle u make a new account, l will still be ur fa .
u've gotten urself into this, now u can't get out.
1 year, 4 months ago
That's dumb. you can be popular and still be true to your friends. it makes no difference if you delete the projects people love. You'll just end up with barely any projects and di a ointed fa . And you will loath the mistake you made by doing this. Not to be boastful, but
I have given much advice in the past, and the people whom I gave it to thanked me for it. But this doe 't mean you have to believe me. I only wish to warn you.
1 year, 5 months ago
1 year, 5 months ago
hopefully you'll get through all of you're trouble and stop hurting good luck and good job on your projects
1 year, 5 months ago
Lol, your on the front page many times lately...
10 months, 1 week ago
not helping.
1 year, 5 months ago
YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU GET ON THE FRONT PAGE, VERY FEW PEOPLE GET EVEN 50 VIEWS!
EVEN THOUGH IM NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE, I DONT CARE, ITS A PRIVILAGE TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE!
I DONT CARE IF IM POPULAR OR NOT, SCRATCH ISNT ALL ABOUT FAME!
1 year, 5 months ago
thats my point, if scratch i t about fame, why should i risk a friendship to be on the front page?
1 year, 5 months ago
:(........
1 year, 5 months ago
Agreed! :0
1 year, 5 months ago
Don't worry, I don't think of you as a famous person, but as a friend. :3
10 months, 1 week ago
same here if it hel 1 year, 5 months ago
CHAT. PLEASE. -_-
1 year, 5 months ago
Agreed! :o
1 year, 5 months ago
You're a very gifted person. I know that I don't know you that well, but I will still admire you whatever you do. :)
10 months, 1 week ago
1 year, 5 months ago
Welcome to my world.
1 year, 5 months ago
Maybe you should ask the scratch team to Not have your projects on the front page. :)
1 year, 5 months ago
Should I stop looking at your projects...? I will, if I have to...
1 year, 5 months ago
I'm all for whatever you decide, I'll still admire you though. ^^ (I get involved with people i don't even know....__.)
1 year, 5 months ago
wut u have achieved is a great gift. dont throw it away.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah. Otherwise you'll have to throw it away
1 year, 5 months ago
so... should i stop veiwing your projects, or just not 'love it', or, how can I help?
1 year, 5 months ago
:3 thanx you dont have to do anything
1 year, 5 months ago
....I can't talk....
1 year, 5 months ago
listen u r not an attention hog ik i just became ur friend but
read my vertuial li U R A GOOD FRIEND AND I TRUST U ALREADY PLZ DONT BE THIS HARD ON UR SELF
1 year, 3 months ago
and besides u deserve to be on the front
1 year, 5 months ago
As long as my friends are ha y; I'm ha y.
1 year, 1 month ago
1 year, 5 months ago
ty aqua
1 year, 5 months ago
LongPatrol Said there was a way to get off homepage: You need to go to the help and su ort page, And contact the administrators, ask them to take you off the homepage, You'll never be on it again, Until you ask to get on it again.
1 year, 5 months ago
*hugs Sky* Sky-chan it i t your fault... I know you just wanted some attention but it went over bored. Its alright. Ill always forgive you. *Hugs Sky-chan one more time*
Download this project!
Download the one rite and 2 scripts
of "
and open it in
Project Notes
I don't care what anyone says, Im changing my self back to a regular scratcher. I don't want to be on the front page, I don't fa , I don't want thousands of comments, I don't want enemies.
I just want to be a normal scratcher...
let me make this clear; I'm NOT quiting.
Add Tags
Link to this Project
Copy this code onto your we ite
As an image
(works on most sites)
As an a let
This will play your project when the page loads.
This will put a picture on your site that is linked to this page.
More Projects by
| ... |
Scratch is a project of the
Please Wait...i want to go to beijing
悬赏分:20
解决时间:2009-1-13 20:07
提问者:
本人急需一篇关于:i want to go to beijing 的演讲稿。
希望各位能帮下忙,小女子在此先谢谢各位
最佳***
My name is #####,Beijing is a morden and beautiful city. It's the capital of China.It's well known all over the world because the 29th Olympic Games were held there.I want to go there and visit the Summer Palace,the Palace Museum,the Great Wall and many other interesting places. I love Beijing. I want to go on a trip to Beijing someday.
分享给你的朋友吧:
对我有帮助
回答时间:2009-1-11 15:18
回答者:
擅长领域:
暂未定制
参加的活动:
暂时没有参加的活动
提问者对于***的评价:
相关内容
2011-5-11
2009-12-26